Paper Plate Basket
- Paper plates
- Hole punch
- Paper brad
- Cut the cardboard into squares about ⅓ the size of the diameter of the plate.
- Cut the cardstock into 1-by-1½-inch pieces
- Place he cardboard square in the center of the plate. Trace around the cardboard.
- Use a pencil and a ruler to extend the lines of the square to the edges of the plate.
- Fold and crease the plate along each line.
- Cut 4 of the lines from the edge to the corner of the square.
- Fold each of the sides up. Punch a hole where the 3 pieces meet on the cut side.
- Punch a hole in each end of the cardstock stirp.
- Insert a paper brad through the outside layer of the basket, then through the handle, and finally through the inside pieces. Spread the prongs of the brad to secure.
- Decorate with ribbon, stickers and markers.
Register for the free Kid Min 411 Virtual Training April 11!