Try This Fun Mother’s Day Card Idea!
Look how we used this valentine card idea to become a Mother’s Day Card.
Here’s what you need:
- Construction Paper
- Glue Stick
- Markers or crayons
- Trace the child’s hand on a folded sheet of construction paper. Be sure the thumb and index finger tips are touching the folded edge of the paper.
- Cut out the shape allowing the thumb and index finger to be the hinge for opening the hand shapes (like paper dolls).
- Fold a second sheet of paper and glue the hand shapes upside down to reveal the heart shape created from the open hand prints.
- Decorate with drawings and “Happy Mother’s Day” messages.
**Plan now for a Mother’s Day idea so you’re ready with being stressed.
- One Day Workshop with Mr. Mark at your church
- Teaching Preschoolers UNWRAPPED- August 5 in OKC