Make bookmarks for school teachers AND Sunday School teachers.
What you will need:
- Large paper clips
- Red pom-poms
- Green felt
- Tacky glue
- Print cards that say: “An Apple for the Teacher” making sure to insert “Sunday School” as well
- Cut small leaves from the green felt. Show the kids how to glue the felt leaf to the top of the pom-pom.
- Help the kids glue the pom-pom to the closed end of the paperclip.
- Once the glue has dried, clip the bookmark to the card.
- Teacher contact: Write a note to the school teacher of each member of your class. Tell them that you will be praying for them and that you want to partner with them to make this a great year for “_________” in school and Sunday School.
- You may want to deliver the notes to the school or make contact on Facebook. If your school has an open house, it would be a great time to meet the teachers.