What you will need:
- Black foam core board
- Pocket envelopes, like library book pockets
- Star cut outs
- Index cards
- Letters cut out that spell “BAZINGA”
Put it together:
- Create a BAZINKA Board using a black foam core board. Glue the word “BAZINGA” at the top. Write the numbers 1-9 on star cut outs. Glue stars to 9 pocket envelopes. Secure envelopes to board.
- Print the following actions on the lower half of an index card: Add 2 additional points to your score.The team with the lowest score must do 5 pushups. The team with the highest score must jog in place for 10 seconds. Choose a player from lowest scoring team and move to the highest. Take 1 point from each of the other teams and add it to your own. Take 2 points from your team’s score and give to another team. BAZINKA Card—Take half of every teams score and add it to yours.
- Create teams and prepare review questions; designate a scorekeeper.
- Randomly place 3 cards in each envelope with the blank side exposed.
- Ask each team one question at a time. After giving the correct answer, the team chooses an envelope and follows the instructions.
- (Create your own ideas for the action cards and switch out to keep the game fun and exciting.)