- Box knife
- Post notes
- Ping pong balls
- Putter golf club
- Plan for cutting ten openings (5 Old Testament and 5 New Testament).
- Use a ruler to draw straight lines for each opening.
- Cut open the squares with a box knife.
- Miter flaps on the bottom of the box so it will sit flat for easier putting.
- Label each opening with a post note by writing a division of the Bible (OT Law, OT History…).
- Write the books of the Bible on Ping pong balls.
- Place the box on the floor in the middle of the room.
- Invite kids to put the balls into the correct division opening (provide a Bible book chart).
By Popular Demand!!!!!
A Sweetheart Deal for Digital Book Bundle Download – for One Day Only – February 14th!