Here’s a spring snack idea. This could also be made around Mother’s day and your kids could give it to mom.
- Clear snack-size or sandwich-size seal-able baggie
- Goldfish crackers (colors are nice)
- Chenille Stem
- Paper or notecard
- Fill your bag with the goldfish crackers. It doesn’t have to be full.
- Get the air out of the bag as much as possible. Seal the bag.
- Take the chenille stem and wrap it around the middle of the bag. Twist the outer part of the chenille stems to become the antennae of the butterfly.
- Help the kids to write a note for mom to go with the butterfly or if using as a spring snack let the kids snack!