- 24 x 4-inch board
- 3½-inch piece of PVC pipe
- 3-inch square of sandpaper
- Gorilla tape
- Bean bags
- Sander & paint (optional)
- Use Gorilla tape to mount the PVC between five and seven inches from one end of the bottom of the board.
- Glue the sandpaper square to top of the board at the opposite end from the pipe.
NOTE: You may want to sand the edges of the board to make them smoother. You could also paint the board.
Place a bean bag on the sandpaper square. Stomp on the opposite end of the board and try to catch the bean bag as it is catapulted into the air.
See Mr. Mark at an Upcoming Training Event!
Green Valley Baptist Association (First Baptist Church, Henderson, KY)
Friday | 6:30 p.m.-8:30 p.m. | Enlisting and Building a Strong Teaching Team
Saturday | 9:00 a.m.-11:00 a.m. | Become an Amazing Storyteller, Fine-tuning your Super Power