Term: One year, beginning ___________________
- Maintain a personal relationship with Jesus Christ
- Desire to grow in faith and commitment to God and participate in personal Bible study and prayer
- Worship regularly with the church family
- Pray regularly for each child and others on your teaching team
- Participate in scheduled teachers’ meetings
- Express needs as a teacher to your supervisor
Sunday Morning Responsibilities
- Arrange materials and room to create an effective learning environment
- Greet each child upon arrival and involve him or her in conversation and meaningful activity
- Model the love of Christ by getting to know children and sharing their concerns, needs and joys
Guide Bible learning by
1. Being well prepared to use Bible stories, verses/passages, questions and com- ments appropriate to the age level in order to accomplish the lesson aims;
2.Selecting a variety of Bible learning activities and encouraging each student to ac- tively participate in each lesson;
3.Parcipating with the children in learning activities and in large-group times.
Student Follow Up Responsibilities
- Follow up on visitors and absentees with mailings, phone calls and/or personal visits.
- Care for each class member with prayer, telephone calls, birthday cards, etc.