- Duct tape
- Elastic hair tie
- Paper brad
- Flat bead
Cut the duct tape four times the height of the Bible.
- Lay the duct tape on the table, sticky side up.
- Slide the duct tape into the hair elastic. Position the elastic in the center of the length of tape.
- Fold the duct tape together capturing the elastic hair tie at the center.
- Cut a small slit about ½ inch from the end opposite the elastic.
- Place a bead over the slit and insert the paper brad through to secure the bead on this end.
- Cover the prongs of the brad with a small piece of duct tape.
- Put the bookmark in the Bible and pull the elastic end around to catch the bead.