If you confess with your mouth, “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9
- Large mouth Mason jar ring
- White copy paper
- Colored pencils
- Olive oil
- Small bowls
- Sponge brush
- Paper towels
- Quick dry craft glue
For younger preschoolers, copy simple designs and cut out a circle around the design. For older preschoolers and children – provide a 3 1/8″ diameter circle out of white copy paper. Cut string into two foot lengths.
- Decorate the entire circle with colored pencils. (Markers can also be used, but colored pencils work best,)
- Lay paper on a paper towel and use the sponge brush to completely cover the paper with olive oil. (It dries quickly.)
- Tie a string in the center of the lid to create the hanger.
- Use the scissors to snip a small slit at the top of the paper circle.
- Put craft glue around the inside rim of the jar ring.
- Gently place the circle inside the ring making certain the snipped part goes where the string is tied. Check to makes sure that the image is facing the outside flat edge. This will help the circle to lay flat inside the ring and allow the “son” catcher to hang properly.
- Allow to dry and then hang near a window or light and watch the “Son” shine through.
See Mr. Mark at One of These Upcoming Training Events
April 27, 2019
Hope Fellowship, Lake Jackson, TX
Morning | The Seven Desires of Your Child’s Heart, Dealing with Entitlements and a Lack of Respect
Afternoon | Fine-tuning your Super Power, The Three Pillars of Childhood Ministry
May 10-11, 2019
Green Valley Baptist Association (First Baptist Church, Henderson, KY)
Friday | 6:30p.m.-8:30p.m. | Enlisting and Building a Strong Teaching Team
Saturday | 9:00a.m.-11:00a.m. | Become an Amazing Storyteller, Fine-tuning your Super Power