“I press on toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus.” Phil. 3:14
- 7 Craft sticks
- 5 Rubber bands
- Hot glue gun
- Bottom half of plastic Easter egg
- Pom Poms
- Color the craft sticks with markers.
- Stack five craft sticks together, then use a rubber band on each end to secure them together.
- Slide one craft stick above the bottom stick in the stack and pull through. Use a rubber band to secure the last craft stick on top of this one, at the end.
- Use the last two rubber bands to create an X around the middle of the catapult.
- Use a small dot of hot glue to secure the egg half as a bowl to the launching end of the catapult.
- Put a pom pom in the egg and let the launching begin! Consider setting up a target and seek to reach the “goal.”
Want to be a star teacher with little effort? Here is the secret weapon every preschool teacher needs, Learning Centers Beyond Compare. You will find over 200 center ideas and activities preschoolers will love. Ideas for puzzles, art, blocks, nature, homeliving and plenty of bonus ideas to use in music and group experiences. You will find it packed with literacy ideas for language, math and problem solving. Book is Immediate-digital download.