- Sticky back craft foam sheets
- Yarn or String
- Essential Oil
Use scissors or a die cut machine to cut felt and foam sheets to same size and shape. Or create a pattern for children to cut out themselves. Cut approximately 12 inches of string per child.
- Place foam down with sticky side up. Peel off backing.
- Lay both ends of string on the sticky side of the foam leaving the remainder free to form a loop.
- Place the matching felt shape on top of the foam.
- Add a few drops of Essential oil to the felt.
- Children can decorate the front foam with a Bible verse or encouraging words for dad.
The Time Saver Idea Notebook is filled with 150 ideas to use in childhood ministry. Topics include: Ideas for teaching preschoolers & children, reaching parents, leadership tips, general helps and lots of holiday ideas. This is a great organized resource for leaders and teachers needing quick ideas. Visit our store to order your Time Saver Idea Notebook.