Help your kids make a cute picture frame for their Dads on Father’s Day.
- Die cut letters- 2 “D”s and 1 “A” for each child
- Small pictures of each child- 2 per child (if you have siblings, use 1 picture of each)
- 2 small paper brads
- Metallic, permanent markers
- Hole punch
- Lay a “D” over each picture and trace lightly around the outside of the letter.
- Cut out the picture about ¼ -inch inside the line.
- Use tape to secure a picture inside each “D.”
- Place the “A” between the “D’s”, overlapping about ½ inch.
- Use the metallic markers to draw a screw head on each brad.
- Punch a hole where the letters overlap.
- Insert a brad in each hole and spread the prongs open in the back.