- White copy paper
- Card stock
- Fun foam
- Buttons and embellishments
- Wiggle eyes
- Hole punch
To make the Snowman:
- Cut a three-inch strip from the long side of a sheet of copy paper. This should result in an 8 x 8 size square.
- Fold the paper square in half diagonally – from corner to corner.
- On the folded side – fold the left corner to the center and crease. Then fold right corner to the center and crease.
- Unfold the left and right corners—and fold them back to the center point to original half fold.
- Fold the left corner toward the center and tuck inside the center. Repeat with the right corner.
- Decorate the snowman with additional card stock, fun foam and wiggle eyes.
To make the Sprinkle Donut:
- Cut two circles in coordinating colors—cut one circle slightly smaller and somewhat scalloped—to use as the icing.
- Cut 3/4” hole in center of both circles.
- Use a hole punch to make “sprinkles” out of various colors of card stock or fun foam.
- Glue the sprinkles on top of the inner “icing” circle.
- Lastly, glue ONLY the top half of the icing circle to the donut.
In 31 Days to Finding Your Kids’ Ministry Mojo, Mark Jones reveals that the real power it takes to be successful in kids’ ministry comes from prepared leadership. The key to prepared leadership is seeking the guidance and counsel of the Holy Spirit while endeavoring to lead kids to Christ.
As Mark walks with you through this 31-day journey of discovery, you will read each day’s topic and then thoughtfully answer three questions. The challenge is to be honest and real as you consider the subject, making notes and answering questions designed to move you to a new level of ministry leadership. So get ready — it’s time to find your kids’ ministry mojo! Order yours today.