Blessed is the nation whose God is the LORD. Psalm 33:12
- 4” Ceramic tile
- Permanent markers
- Rubbing alcohol
- Modge podge
- Sponge brush
- Felt or cork
- Paper towels
- Cut felt/cork to size of tile and glue to the bottom side.
- Use markers to create fireworks designs on the tile.
- Place tile on paper towel and using pipette, allow alcohol to randomly drop across the tile.
- Use a clean paper towel to lightly dab excess alcohol off tile. (Do not swipe . . . Or wipe . . . As design will come off.)
- When tile is dry, personalize it.
- Use sponge brush to cover the tile with Modge Podge. Allow time to dry completely before using as a coaster.