- Paper towel tube (cut)
- Construction paper
- Wiggly eyes
- Index cards or paper
- Red and Black Markers
- Cut the paper towel tube to approximately 4 inches in length.
- Cut a piece of green construction paper to cover the paper towel.
- Cut four frog legs from the green construction paper.
- Glue the green construction paper around the roll.
- Staple the back legs onto the frog body, closing up the bottom end.
- Glue (or tape) the front legs to the head. Glue the eyes on the body.
- Use the red marker to color inside the frog’s mouth. Use the black marker to add details to the feet.
- Write your Bible verse on a slip of paper and slide it into the frog’s mouth.
New Testament Bible Skills Game
This colorful and fun game will help kids learn the books of the New Testament!