- Small gift sack
- Construction paper/scrapbooking paper
- Glue stick
- This is a great gift sack to make for Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day or for Teacher Appreciation gifts!
- Cut out a cloud shape from construction paper, glue to sack.
- Cut out multiple heart shapes (they must be the same size) from scrapbooking paper. I used a die cut machine to cut these.
- Stack the hearts and glue them together down the center of the heart.
- Let the glue dry and bend the top heart to make the shape three dimensional.
- Use your pen to draw a basket and ropes below the heart so that it looks like a hot air balloon.
Construction Stage Decorations Bundle
This impressive decorations bundle will fill a stage with a spectacular construction theme with no tracing and no painting. All of the pieces are on large stickers (8’ x 4’) and will easily adhere to construction foam board in only a minute. This large Construction Stage Decorations Bundle includes: