- Copy paper box
- Exacto knife
- Four-foot long mailing tubes
- One swim noodle
- Yellow rolled paper
- Brown construction paper
- Yarn (tail)
- Two large wiggle eyes
- Flat craft foam (yellow)
- Toilet paper Tubes and Pom-Poms
- Begin by wrapping the empty copy paper box, smaller box, mailing tubes and swim noodle with yellow paper.
- Trace a circle around a tube in each corner of the box on the bottom and then cut open the circles. The holes should be tight to prevent the legs from wobbling. Follow the same process on the top of the copy box for the swim noodle, and also the bottom of the small box. The swim noodle should fit into this hole (on the top of the copy box) as well as a hole in the small box being used for the head.
- Cut many brown cloud-shaped spots for the giraffe then glue them on. We found a rubber band works great to hold the spots on the tubes until they dry.
- Add a wiggle eye on each side of the head.
- Create some small horns with the toilet paper tubes covered in yellow or cut out them out of craft foam and attach to the top of the box with a large brown pom-pom on each horn.
- Add ears cut from craft foam.
- The tail can be made from braiding yellow yarn.
See Mr. Mark at One of These Upcoming Training Events
April 12-13, 2019
Central Baptist, Clovis, NM
Saturday | 9:00a.m.-12:00p.m.| Parenting Conference
April 27, 2019
Hope Fellowship, Lake Jackson, TX
Morning | The Seven Desires of Your Child’s Heart, Dealing with Entitlements and a Lack of Respect
Afternoon | Fine-tuning your Super Power, The Three Pillars of Childhood Ministry
May 10-11, 2019
Green Valley Baptist Association (First Baptist Church, Henderson, KY)
Friday | 6:30p.m.-8:30p.m. | Enlisting and Building a Strong Teaching Team
Saturday | 9:00a.m.-11:00a.m. | Become an Amazing Storyteller, Fine-tuning your Super Power