1. Remove bag handles and turn upside down.
2. Arm Opening: Cut across just below the folded bottom
3. Cut along the support strap to remove.
4. Pull folded part out.
5. Reveal the side folds.
6. Cut outside folds and remove.
7. Neck Opening: Cut a two-inch strap on both sides.
8. Cut the middle part in half, between the straps.
9. Cut a middle slit opening on the front.
10. Cut a “V” shape on the front. (both L & R sides)
11. Add gray, yellow, or reflective tape.
Printable instructions: Making a Safety Vest.
For other great VBS decorations visit our store.