- Pompons- 2 or 3 each of 6 colors
- Adhesive-backed vinyl in matching colors
- Jumbo craft sticks
- Hot glue (teacher use only)
- Cut a vinyl circle of each color. Place the circles in the bottom of the muffin tin cups.
- Glue 2 large craft sticks to a clothespin. The craft sticks should be even with the closed end of the clothespin and extend beyond the open end.
Show the children how to use the tongs to pick up the pompoms. Encourage the children to place the pompoms in the muffin tin cup with the matching color.