- Dark blue, king size flat sheet (two sheets in photo)
- White craft paint
- Yellow spray paint
- Wash and dry the sheet.
- Stretch the sheet between two ladders to be painted.
- Dip your fingertips into the paint and then flick the paint onto the sky.
- After the paint is dry, turn the sheet upside down and secure it to the ladders.
- Spray paint the top of the sheet approximately one third down. This will be the glow of the city when the sheet is hanging right side up.
- When the paint is dry, hang the sheet in the classroom using large binder clips or bungee cords from a drop ceiling (ceiling tiles and tracks). Other ceilings may require tacks.