- Two plastic bottles
- Craft knife (Leader use only)
- Clear tape
- Hole punch
- Plastic straws
- Remove the neck from each bottle.
- Punch a row of holes every couple of inches around the rim of each bottle.
- Punch a second row of holes slightly staggered above the first.
- Cut the straws into 6-inch lengths.
- Place the pom-poms in one bottle. Turn the second bottle upside-down and tape the two bottles together rim-to-rim.
Insert the straws through the holes randomly, creating a grid above the pom-poms. Turn the bottle over and take turns removing straws. If no pom-poms fall, you keep the straw. If a pom-pom drops that player must forfeit a straw, one for each pom-pom that falls. When the final pom-poms drop, the player with the most straws wins the game.