- Black cardstock
- Clear dessert plate
- Blue paper
- Epsom salts
- Snow Globe template
- Clear tri-beads
- Hot glue gun
- Print a picture of each child.
- Use the template provided below to trace and cut a snow globe base out of black card stock.
- Trace the plate on blue paper. Cut out the circle.
- Next, cut out the picture. Glue it onto the blue circle.
- Glue a few beads on the circle.
- Put a scoop of Epsom salts in the center of the picture.
- Run a bead of hot glue around the rim of the plate. Place the plate over the blue circle.
- Glue the blue circle on to the black snow globe base.
- Allow to dry.