Blessed is the nation whose God is the LORD. Psalm 33:12
- Contact paper—18” X 15”
- Red, white, blue sparkle tissue paper
- Black cardstock
- Curling ribbon
- Glue stick
- Clear tape
- Cut black cardstock into 1/2” X 8 1/2” strips.
- Cut Red, white and blue tissue paper into 1” strips.
- Cut 2 1/2” stars out of white tissue paper.
- Cut a 3’ length of curling ribbon.
- Peel backing off of contact paper and on a flat surface, place sticky side up.
- Place three pieces of the black cardstock strips to create each pennant outline. (Five or six pennants will fit on contact paper.)
- Striped Pennant: Alternate red and white tissue paper on the pennant outline. (Don’t worry about going outside the black lines right now.)
- Blue Pennant: Place white star in the center of the pennant, then layer the blue tissue over the top to fill the pennant outline.
- Place three pieces of the black cardstock strips over the backside of the pennant to give a finished look.
- Trim away excess contact paper and tissue paper to create individual pennants.
- Tape the pennants to the curling ribbon to create the bunting.
Use any color tissue paper to create bunting for all occasions!