- Air Dry clay
- Paint and Paint brush
- Form a ball of air dry clay and roll until smooth. Press it out gently forming it into a flat circle. Try to make it smooth without any cracks.
- Press seashells into the clay. Leave them in the clay OR pull them out to leave the design.
- Take a pencil or the other end of a skinny paintbrush to make the hole in the clay for the cord.
- Allow the clay to dry for several days.
- Paint the clay and let it dry.
- String the cord through the hole and add beads.
If this craft is being used with a Bible lesson write your Bible verse on the back after the paint has dried.