Who doesn’t love sunflower seeds this time of the year? Here’s a fun idea your kids will enjoy or share with a friend!
- Sunflower seeds
- Small, clear container with a snap-on lid
- Gold cupcake paper
- Wooden craft stick spoon
- Jumbo craft stick
- Colored pencils or paint
- Glue, glue dots & tape
Score a line across the middle of the spoon and snap in half.
- Glue the cupcake paper inside the lid. Set aside to dry.
- Color the craft stick and the spoon pieces green.
- Glue the spoon pieces about half-way down the craft stick to make the leaves.
- Fill the small container with sunflower seeds. Replace the lid.
- Use tape to attach the flower to the stem.
This board game is perfect for early arrivers, class review games or practice at home. The Old Testament Bible Skills Game is made of durable vinyl and packaged with two sets of colorful books of the Bible cards in a tube for easy storage. Children can play alone or with friends as a self-directed activity. Order yours today!