Younger children will enjoy making this colorful craft then letting the sun shine through it. The colors they choose will light up bright.
What you will need:
- Large “O” shape from black poster board
- Clear contact paper
- Colorful tissue squares (precut)
- Permanent marker- black
- Jumbo craft stick
Put it together:
- Draw the large letter “O” on the poster board and cut it out.
- Place the “O” on a sheet of clear contact paper.
- Invite the child to place squares of colorful tissue paper on the sticky contact paper.
- Place a second sheet of contact paper on top and trim around.
- Color the craft stick with the marker and let dry.
- Glue the stick to the circle.