This kind of stuff happens in our family all the time. I love having children at home. This way I am enter1tained from kids at work and at home. Never gets old! Aren’t you glad you are in the kid business
Lady Bug Rock
“Jesus said, ‘Love one another, just as I have loved you.”
You will need:
- Smooth rocks (any size)
- Acrylic paint, paint pens, or sharpies
- Spray paint–optional (It works much easier if you spray paint the entire rock one color and utilize accent colors to customize the rock)
- Spray sealant
- Spray paint the entire rock one color. Let dry
- Using paint, paint pens, or sharpies decorate the rock like a lady bug.
- Write “love one another” on it.
- Once dry, spray with sealant to prevent paint from easily coming off the rock.
- Works great as a paper weight or a garden decoration.