“Give thanks to the LORD for He is good . . .” Psalm 107:1
- Cardboard Tube
- Scrapbook paper—variety of colors and patterns
- Fun foam—optional
- Glue Stick
- Small individually wrapped candies
- Wrap the cardboard tube in scrapbook paper and tape in place.
- Create eyes, wings and beak with coordinating scrapbook paper and/or fun foam.
- Fold in bottom of keeper—one side at a time—carefully overlapping to create a closure.
- Fill the owl with candy and fold top—one side at a time and overlapping to create a closure.
- Include a note inside the “keeper” along with the candy.
- Use the “keeper” as a mission project for hospital visits or as gift for kids that visit church.
Holiday 365! (formerly titled Ideas Gone Wild, Holiday Edition), is filled with simple recipe-like ideas for holidays through the year. The child friendly activities and crafts are perfect for the classroom and home! Choose from digital or hard copy versions! Click here to order your Holiday 365!