The Big Idea: This is a super sophisticated GPS device in the maps room. The lasers are replaced with ribbon coming from two party bowls joined together as a ball.
Supplies Needed: Two black disposable bowls, Velcro self-adhesive dots, utility knife, bungee cord, red curling ribbon, black duct tape, scotch tape and scissors.
- Create the large over-head laser machine by using two identical black deposable bowls from the party store.
- Place around the rim of one bowl four sets of Velcro self-adhesive dots (already connected) to one bowl.
- Add the second bowl, rim to rim, so it creates a ball shape.
- Cut a small hole through the rim of both bowls for the bungee cord to hook.
- Add a curl of black duct tape to the bottom of one bowl to face the map.
- Cut long lengths of red ribbon to reach from the ball to the shower curtain map and table map.
- Place a second strip of black tape over the tape curl on the ball to better conceal the ribbon.