1) Spray paint two matching hoola-hoops with glossy brown spray paint (paint for plastic).
2) Create paddles using card board fabric bolts from the local fabric store.
3) Stand six of the bolts as paddles to resemble the shape of an asterisks and tape together so it will not fall.
4) Lay the Hoola-Hoop on top of the paddles and secure it with a strip of brown duct tape and completely cover the edges of the bolt.
5) It should look like spokes on the wheel. Spray paint the paddles if desired.
6) Long strips of card board or old fence pickets in the shape of an upside down “V” can be attached to the sides to resemble a frame.