Make this simple Baseball Necklace as a craft in VBS or maybe for an early enrollment emphasis. Schedule a Sunday to enroll kids and workers by setting up tables with enrollment forms or computers if you want to provide electronic enrollment. While parents are quickly working through the enrollment form, the kiddos can make this cute necklace. By the way, I refer to this for VBS 2017, but it is clearly 2018. Oh Well!
- Spray paint the washers several days before using them so they may dry.
- Provide an example of a baseball and how to draw the stitching on the washer.
- Allow kids to use a pencil so they can erase before using the marker.
- Encourage kids to write their name on the washer and wear it to VBS (it makes a great nametag).
- Cut plastic lace or yarn for the child.
- Hold the ends of the lace together to find the center of the lace. Push the center loop through the washer hole then thread the end through the loop to attach the lace to the washer. Tie the ends.
Be sure to see all the great decorating ideas in our store and order your decorations for a quick set up. We have a limited supply of decorations, so don’t wait to check them out before they are gone.