The Big Idea: Decorate the stage as the lobby of the D3 Agency Headquarters.
Supplies Needed: Elevator props, 6’ table with black table cloth, two computer monitor props, clipboard, dark red sheet, metal detector prop and X-Ray machine prop.
- In the center, locate the elevator doors.
- The security desk is located to one side of the stage with check-in computers.
- Security clearance (metal detector and X-Ray machine) on the opposite side of the stage.
The Big Idea: Create the look of elevator doors and the lobby.
Supplies Needed: Shower curtain (solid color), aluminum tape, Styrofoam rafter baffles (home improvement store) and dark red sheet.
- Attach the shower curtain with tape to the wall or stage panels.
- Add aluminum tape across the top edge covering the holes.
- Add two lines of aluminum tape down the middle with a small gap to make it look like the elevator doors’ edge.
- Hang the rafter baffle pieces next to the elevator as large decorative pillars framing the elevator. Other decorative pieces can be added as desired.
- Create a vintage elevator floor indicator and tape above elevator.
- Add a dark red sheet on the floor as a special carpet leading to the elevator.