- White paper plate
- Jumbo craft stick
- Crayons: red & green
- Green tape
- Black permanent marker
Score the plate so that it folds in half. Remove paper from crayons.
- Show kids how to use the side of the red crayon to rub the center of the back of the plate.
- Instruct the kids to use the green crayon to color the rim.
- Tape the craft stick to the center of one side of the front of the plate (see the illustration above).
- Fold the plate and secure with a few staples.
- Tear short pieces of the green tape to tape over the edge of the plate to form stripes and cover staples.
- Use the black marker to draw a few seeds.
Optional: Open the stapler and color the tops of the staples with green permanent marker.
In 31 Days to Finding Your Kids’ Ministry Mojo Mark Jones reveals that the real power it takes to be successful in kids’ ministry comes from prepared leadership. The key to prepared leadership is seeking the guidance and counsel of the Holy Spirit while endeavoring to lead kids to Christ.
Mark walks with you through this 31-day journey of discovery. The challenge is to be honest and real as you consider the subject, make notes and answer questions designed to move you to a new level of ministry leadership. So get ready — it’s time to find your kids’ ministry mojo! Order your 31 Days to Finding Your Kids’ Ministry Mojo today.