So God created great sea creatures and every living thing that scurries
and swarms in the water, and every sort of bird . . . Genesis 1:21
- Paper tubes
- Peanut butter
- Wide ribbon
- Plastic knife
- Pie tin or paper plate
- Use a plastic knife to coat the tube with peanut butter.
- Pour some bird seed on a paper plate or pie tin and place it on a large tray.
- Roll the tube in bird seed—pressing down gently as you roll the tube.
- Carefully shake off any excess bird seed.
- Create a hanger for the bird feeder by inserting ribbon through the tube and tying it in a bow or knot.
- Hang the feeder on a tree branch or easily accessible location for birds.
See Mr. Mark at one of These Upcoming Events
March 6-7, 2020
Heart of the Child Conference
SWBTS, Ft. Worth, TX
March 10, 2020
Limestone Baptist Association, Athens, AL
March 27-28, 2020
FBC Lewisville, TX
April 3-4, 2020
First Southern Baptist Church, Liberal, KS