- 2 plastic bottles
- Craft knife (Leader use only)
- Duct tape
- Cord: 2 6-foot lengths
- 4 large beads
- Cut the cord into 6-ft lengths.
- Cut the neck from each bottle.
- Place the bottle necks rim to rim and tape together with duct tape.
- Feed two segments of cord through the bottles.
- Tie a large bead to each end.
Position two players five to six feet apart. Give each player one set of cords. Ask the players to put one cord in each hand and pull the cords apart. Watch the bottle ball zip between the players as they alternate pulling the cords.